10 steps to better your relationship
- Learn practical strategies to improve communication, manage emotions, and resolve conflict.
- Presentations, written exercises, role-plays, and activities with your spouse.
- Partners/spouses will be encouraged to work with each other.
- It is not group therapy and it and does not involve group self-disclosure.
- Couples wait 6 years, on average, from the first signs of problems before they seek therapy.
- Compatibility is not the key to a successful marriage. Dealing with incompatibility (conflict) is.
- Proceeding towards divorce is a slippery slope. Being intentional and aware prevents the slope.